Delightful collection of “less commonly used quotes” from the letters of C.S. Lewis:
- Many men of our time have lost not only the supernatural light but also the natural light which pagans possess.
- I certainly can’t conceive any less suitable preparation for Holy Communion than a discussion or any grosser abuse of language than to call a discussion a meditation.
- I really believe I would have come to Christianity much less reluctantly if it had not involved the Church.
- There is much to be puzzled about. There is nothing to be worried about.
- It has been my experience that the rich of any country are usually the least attractive specimens of that nation.