Here are writings that I have shared elsewhere:
- “Reading Reality (and Watching for Bric-à-Brac on Our Windowsill)” at the Front Porch Republic.
- “Building Folklore Wealth” at the Front Porch Republic.
- “Finding God Amid the Goodness of Summer: Keeping the Borders of Eden” at Insights with Classical Academic Press.
- “To Tired Teachers on Looking for Small Joys in the Last Days of School” at Insights with Classical Academic Press.
- “Caesar & the Idols of Modernity: Lessons from Brothers and Sisters in the Far East” in Society for Classical Learning’s Journal (vol. XII, p. 6): “After a trip to East Asia, Hake offers new perspectives on classical education and teaching in the name of Jesus.”